Wednesday, September 12, 2007

News you can't use?


While traveling on a business trip, I was beset by reverberances from the news, to wit: Sen Craig and his airport men's room pickup strategies.

No, to my knowledge, no one tapped the special tap for me. Maybe it's a gender thing? But in all the airport restrooms I've visited so far, I've yet to find any of them conducive to love. Or even a quick roll in the...stall?

When I think of all the times I've innocently handed toilet paper to a fellow traveler by passing it under the stall divider... Quel innocent!

1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger some chick said...

i don't think our gender members are much for bathroom quickies - after all, it is people from our fair sex who "hover" so they won't have to sit on the seat, and then wonder why the seats are always covered in pee-pee dribbles.

did I just write "pee-pee?" can you tell I have small children?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home