Friday, August 17, 2007

The Bend and Snap Wetsuit Workout


(grinding disco music pumping in the background)

Bend pinch pull snap!
Bend pinch pull snap!

Ever tried on four wetsuits in a single evening?
Oh, the horror.

"Does the crotch fit? Push it waaay up into the crouch. Make a smiley face down there, that's right! We'll get your husband to help you for a while."

"What about your arm pits? Pull the sleeves up, I need full motion for her pits. All the body grooves should be filled. How are your breasts? Supported, feel good?"

"How's your rear, you're not saggy in the rear are you?"

I've lived here almost 2 years and keep meaning to buy a wetsuit and swim in the Bay or Ocean every day. I think this is why I keep putting it off for hiking, biking, swimming at the Y, sleeping late, etc. The agony of all the wetsuits.

My favorite from tonight was an "O'Neill" surf suit -- not as heavy as a wet suit. Like the model here except for a woman. He's not so much sporting the smiley face, but I damned sure was.

It's on hold at the Sports Basement. I'm going to try some more on tomorrow, God help us all.
Bend pinch pull snap! Works every time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home